A Dialogue with the Divine



 

Oh! LORD, our Creator, Sustainer, and Friend. 

In a garden so beautiful and serene You sheltered us. 

With Your warm Chased You clothed us. 

Anything we desired, You gave us. 

Truth was all we had heard till then. 

Yet, to lies we chose to listen. And lies we chose to believe! 

This shattered the trust-bond between us. You could trust us with the garden no more. Dominion and power that you gave us Lord, 

we gave away for a cheap fruit.

 

               My children dear, your choice I always honor. 

In mercy I exiled you. 

Wish by wooing to win your loyalty. 

I never disowned you. 

I promise to redeem you.

 

LORD, my punishment is greater than I can bear. 

Your face is hidden from view. 

A fugitive I will be. 

I fear for my life and safety. My own kin abuse me.

 

        I, The LORD will place My mark on you. 

I will protect You. 

Return to Me wandering one, return to Me. 

Walk with Me like Enoch and Noah. 

Walk before Me as did Abraham and Moses.  

 

Dear Lord, the way is long. 

I am sick. 

Pain and sadness seem to be my lot.  

My load is heavy. I am tired and worn out. 

Is there anyone who understands me?

 

        All who are struggling and burdened, come to Me. 

I will give you rest. 

Take My yoke. It is easy. 

My burden is light. 

I am gentle and humble in heart, 

and you will find rest for your soul.

 

My Lord, this mountain You have given me is too steep. 

I am afraid I won’t make it this time. 

The way is narrow and steep. I’m afraid of slipping and falling. 

Will I make it to the top?

 

      Give Me your hand my child. 

I will not let your foot slip.

        My angels will carry you, so you won’t stub your toes.

       My wings will be your shelter. 

I never sleep or doze off.

       

The enemy is too strong for me. 

The excitement of this journey’s start is flagging. 

You are a gentle Shepherd to me. 

Every so often my attention slackens. 

Then doubt and fear grips my soul. 

I want to turn back.

 

        My darling Child, love, and trust Me. 

Our Father has not lost even one yet. 

I assure you, no trouble, abuse, hardship,

        persecution, hunger, poverty, danger, war, or death can ever sever our connection. 

Neither death nor angels or other rulers, 

neither what exists 

nor what is to come,

       neither powers from above or below, 

will separate us. 

have kept all my promises, have not I?

 

Holy Chased Appa, keep us. 

Eternal Elder Brother, save us. 

Super Sacred Spirit, strengthen us.   

Amen.

 


Yeanoku       Nov. 20, 2020.

Comments

  1. God is full of love and grace. He yearns for me to choose to open the door of my heart to Him.
    God helps me to not despair nor lose hope and to continually show that grace and love to others despite being rejected.
    ~ Peter Nigel B.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walk with ME… Isaiah 1:18

At Calvary's Cross

Love and Live!