Misrepresentation of God in Job

 



Misrepresentation of God in Job:

 

1.    God is an enemy.

2.    God does not care.

3.    God’s actions have no rhyme or reason.

4.    God is not fair, or just?

5.    God created evil????

6.    God is NOT as smart as man. Knowledge…Wisdom.

7.    God is distant, an absentee landlord.

 

Being touched by Satan and assuming it is God!

 

Do I continue to see God as an enemy?

 

Do I see his might (whirlwind, etc) as an intimidating force? 

Yes!!! But is that Force for me or against me?

 

Knowledge & Wisdom; comes from close contact with God. 

Could it be that previous generations were privy to this as well?

 

God cares. 

Ask the animals, birds, the earth itself, and the sea creatures too!

 

Is it possible that I am an enemy, because I am camped with the enemy of God? 

Have you not heard of the Stockholm Syndrome... the kidnapped turns favorably to the captor?

 

I heard God is LOVE. “Olam chesed yibaneh”, Psalm 89:2 in Hebrew. 

It means, “The world is built on LOVE”. 

This holds true for all creation. 

Love cannot be bought with threats or coercion.

 

The vulnerable, innocent infant of Bethlehem 

is the victorious, imperial Sovereign of the universe. 

He alone is Chesed (LOVE). 

This leaves no questions unanswered!

Will you accept this answer too?

Comments

  1. Trusting in God’s Love.
    May my perception and understanding never stagnate.

    ~ Peter Nigel B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walk with ME… Isaiah 1:18

At Calvary's Cross

Love and Live!